Saturday, October 4, 2008

Fashion Passion

I had Overcome a Blog which had a total Passion About Fashion.
And Honestly, I kinda felt ashame to myself.

The impression on my first Reading was like.. WOW..
After i going thru the authour's bio-datas,
I changed my view towards Non-Fashion-Educated-FashionCareer-WANNABE.

Clear my Difination towards Non-Fashion-Educated-FashionFreak-WANNABE Was..
-Dunno Fashion Yet Spending money on Branded That they can even pronounce their Name.
-Though LV Gucci is the Only Branded And Only Produce Leather Item.
-Dunno Who the Hell was Marc Jacobs, Tom Ford. *like i said, They Just Know about LV & Gucci.
-"Haute Couture? Whats Thats? Can i Have it for Dinner?"

And Banyak Banyak Examples.
Years Ago I gotta admit I was 1 of them.
Not to mention about I know nothing bout LV.
Even Until know, I'm still learning.
Just a freshie in This Line.

Tell me about it,
I DO really Know some Freak Which Have 0% Knowledge Bout Fashion..
Yet Working in Some Fashion Retail Company.
Honestly, Annouying.

I Dont have That much passion reading Couture Magazine and Been Sketching all day Long.
Unlike some of my course-mates.
Full respect, They have the passion.
For me, I'm a lazy bumb that just bother to do what I like.

I have been always giving myself excuse saying "I CANT DRAW."
And weeks Ago, I doing research bout Illustration,
Jen told me :"You were not statisfic On your Drawing cause Your trying to PHOTOCOPY,
You Cant Draw Others STYLE."
After some practise, I get back my Illustration style.
And Also, I got back my Conffident.
I can Proudly say, I can draw.
Technically And Illus.

About The Fashion Blog Again.
She's Not a Fashion Student.
But I must Admit She did alot of Research And Studies Bout Fashion.
Maybe She dont Know about Production. I mean, MAYBE
But I'm Sure She Knows alot about Style and Trend.
Atleast Know Much More Then me.

I tried to start out a Fashion Blog.
End Up Bernard's Question was like :"Eh, Since when You English got so well?" =.=
Hello, What much you can expected from a Chinese Educated Kampung gal??
That Hell Dimoralizing *cuz i memang copy alot from other blog larrr* Paiseh also ma.
I QUITED !

Will it be too late if I start it here over again?
I felt I kinda screwed up cause this should be a chinese Blog,
But OMG there's Much more BANANAS frens i had then I expected. *sorry Chi*
And erm, I always Just Stop Half way blogging and Failed To continue.

What Ever It is.
I gotta spend more time researching. *I'm Hell Lovin It*

And Sorry For Viewers That Expecting Chinese ,
Cause I Dont think I can write this In chinese.
OKay, I'm such a half bucklet Freak In both Chinese and English. HAPPEE ?
Anyway, Back to Work.

CIAOZ~

No comments: