Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Not Very Usual Monday Blue

How shud i start this ?
Was a whole hell of weekend and worst cam whoring in my entire life.
*yes kevin I hate you.*

Finally I overcome This Feeling and I call out my new retarded Fren in his name.
*Yes Kevin i Still Hate You.*
Or i'll still calling "bin tai lao shi"
thuo I actually not really clear is he a teacher?*Pity Students*

No Idea Why I'm writing This,
I'm sort of avoiding every1, ignoring msn msg and crawling thru my working hours min by min.
I'm not happy, Noticed By 1 of my office's production Bangala.
well, Its normal and understandable for recent days right?
*tell me about tis*

So Jen, you shud be glad cuz ur the only one I wanted to reply on MSN.
Unfortunately PPL are jealous wit our "kebaikan", and the line were poppin up and down.
makin my day worst and BORED.
So now i'm here, watching Harry Potter On PPS and writing me Blog.
*at home now no misunderstand*

Not forgot to Mention, My extraordinary Days haven Just Stop at my Broken Mirror, Sick Daddy.
But also Things happen At my career.
I would only wish things will stop at this point and there will be some U turn.
Not a very Usual Monday For me.

No comments: