Friday, March 5, 2010

Me, Summay In March 2010


some1 complian,
Still pure Chinese blog, n Its BORING.
Hmph !
i need to say that,
Bloggin in English is Way Much easier then Chinese Okay.
So there Goes.


I slept Quite early recently,
The weather is Drivin me dizzy.
Excluded Ytd night when mama woke up at 3 am,
Gettin ready depart to the airport.
Awwww, i'm so gotta Miss her.


Work is challenging these days,
but honestly, i enjoy the Hardwork in my career,
while i can learn alot, meet alot of diff ppl.
Hopefully i have the chance to travel overseas to my supplier's factory.


Not forgot to mention,
finally i OFFICIALLY started to deal with my ex-company.
I really wish to noe how was my Ex-boss re-acted.
but frankly, the price they provided is fair enough,
need more improvement on designs n workman-ship.


Orh yea, Finally CNY is over.
there goes nightmare,
Gained weight, n even worst,
next public holiday will be end of May.
Long 60days to go thru.
Gotta Pick my ass N Hell Back to gym.
after skipping so many yoga session,
I'm abit Phobia on today's class.
well.. This is the price.


Besides, I Realize my English Lvl Got Down.
I have not been speaking endlish for a very long moment.
I Dont have ALOT of Banana Frens anyway.
Seriously Improvement needed.


I do actually Love the way I am now,
More concentration on work,
Trustworthy From Leader And much more to go on.
hang out with frens After work,
Trying to push away negative thous that brings depression,
Atleast looks good for now =)


Still being excited n counting down for 4 months, Cheers =)
Anyway, BangCock Trip is waving, Poor Chicken.

1 comment:

ayuchika said...

yr english is not bad
not talking it often doesnt drag yr eng level down =)

keep on feeling good for yr life
we worth to make our lifes better