Thursday, April 1, 2010

My Passion, My Work

Your Reply was abit slow tonight,
I wonder is our antenna Miss-click today?
I have alot to tell you,
but u doesnt seems like interested.
I hope u did Ok in ur work process,
no i'm not gotta ask =)

I wanna share my hapiness with you,
I have awesome colleagues, full energized passionate,
which leads me full-bar to work everyday (almost everyday)
I'm so happy with my creation fits myself so well
and I was actually cant wait to show you the mass-production.
And yet, I think I still can make it better.
Orh did i mention to you?
I'm learning to draw using wacom,
cant wait til ur back so we can exchanges ideas on drawing.

I wanna let you noe,
every1 had hard times.
I'm not always good at words,
presenting wuts in my mind (esp in eng).
In times, I might not have patients esp when its working hour.
Please forgive my careless-ness.
I noe you always need a listening ears but i always fail to do so.
But I'm trying hard to improve, spare me more time please.

I'm happy with my life now.
I get alot of fulfill-ness from my work.
Knew alot of people, absort alot of new stuff.
you know, when me n my suppliers we can talk about almost everything.
they are from diff backgrond, diff ages, interesting. =)
And tomolo i'm going to market survey with 1 of my supplier and my colleagues.
another interesting day will be.

I hope you enjoy your day as well.
when life strikes at you,
stand firm and smile with it.
Its hard i noe, But you will be gladful when u look back after years later.
Please do Take Care. =)

No comments: