Saturday, June 20, 2009

Will Be off Quite sometime

I'm here now at me bro's house usin his Banana Laptop.
the streamyx is gone so i cant be on TAT offen >.<>
Considering getting back a line of my own.
But everything needs to consider after i get a job. Cis.

Had a wonderful moment with Frens & Family.
Thou there's some hard time for me,
but i get all the understanding and helpin hands.
Hope that i dun let everyone down and get back to my track ASAP.

Here am i, with fully tummy and noise of my family members.
I felt the sactisfaction in me.
As long as I get back to work, everything will be perfect.
Too Bad ur not here to see dad.

Tomolo is Father's Day.
Eww, I cant Treat my Bro a Murni Mee Raja.
Will be the 1st yr without Daddy, still not so used to it.
But anyway, lifes go on.
Miss u Daddy And Happy Father's Day.
Love u Lots.

No comments: